Action Item Details
This page shows all details associated with an action item. Note: If you have Action Item Management privileges, you can also close, modify, or delete an item.
To view an action item's details:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group containing the action item you want to view. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- Below the breadcrumbs, click the Action Items tab. This takes you to the Action Items page for that group.
- Find the action item you want to view.
- Click the action item link in the Action Item column for the item you want to view.
- Item icon, number, and description.
- Status: Whether the item is Open or Closed.
- Opened Date: Date the item was created.
- Closed Date: Date the item was closed (if the item is open, a count of the number of days open is displayed).
- Due Date: Date the item should be completed.
- Comments: Comments from group members, with date and time for each.
- Creator: Name of the person who added the item.
- Owner: Name of the person to whom the item is assigned.
- References: (if any) - If the item creator added references to the item (such as a document, Internet address, calendar event, and so on), they are listed here. Listed for each referenced item are the date, icon, name, size (if appropriate), type and Details link. To view/download a referenced item, click its icon or name.