Full Text Search
When you search for an item in a group, the results of your search opens to a page with full text search. This allows you to better refine your search.
To search using the full text search:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group you want to search. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- Click the tab of your choice (Documents, Email, etc.). This takes you to the area of the group you wish to search.
- Enter a keyword or phrase in the Search box, then click Search. Search for text that appears in the title, body, submitter's name. Tip: To learn more about searching, see Using Search. Your search results open up on a page with optional Full Text Search
- Top of Page: Shows the name of the group you are searching, and the last time the search index was updated.
- Search Value: Search for text that appears in the title, body, submitter's name.
Tip: To limit the search to a specific year, enter the four-digit year (e.g., 2004) as one of the search words.
- Groups: Select All Available to search all groups, or choose a specific group to search.
- Items to Search: Choose to search any of the following: Documents, Ballots, Events, Action Items, and Email.
- Click Search Group to activate the search based on the selected criteria. The items that match your search criteria are listed.
Note: Only those criteria you specified in your search are displayed. If no items match your search, the message, "Sorry, no results found" is displayed.
- Rank: The strength of the match between the item and what you are searching for. Expressed in a percent from 0-100%, where 0% means that it doesn't match at all, and 100% means a perfect match.
- Matching Item: The name and details of the item.
- Submitter: The name of the person who submitted the item.
- Group: The group that the item belongs to.
- Date: The date that the item was submitted.