Public Ballot Details
This page provides all available information about a ballot.
To view public ballot details:
- From the Groups Public Area, click Ballots above the Groups heading, or the Ballots link under a specific group. This takes you to the Public Ballots page.
- Click the title of the ballot. This takes you to the Ballot Details page.
The Ballot Details page is divided into two sections:
The following information is provided for each ballot:
- Title - Title of the ballot. For example, "Spring Conference Venue".
- Ballot Text - Description of the ballot.
- Amendment Text (if any) - Date posted and complete text.
- Ballot Options - Selections from which voters can choose to cast their votes. If the ballot was configured to allow voters to write in an option, "[ ] Other" appears at the bottom of the list, along with a 250-character text box for entering the option.
- Opening - Date and time (including Time Zone) on which voters may begin casting votes for the ballot.
- Closing - Date and time (including Time Zone) on which voters may no longer cast votes for the ballot.
- Group - Sponsoring group for the ballot (your group), linked to the group's home page. If the ballot is open to all groups, the group will read "General Membership".
Running tally of votes. Click to expand this section. Viewable as soon as the ballot opens or only after it closes, depending on how it was configured when it was created. Click to close this section.
- Voting Summary - Listed for each option are name, number of votes cast and the percent of total votes cast. The option that has received the highest number of votes is shown in bold. The number of votes cast to date and possible total number, and the percent of total eligible voters who have voted on the ballot is also displayed.
- Voting Details - Listed are the eligible member companies (alphabetical by name), the vote option chosen by their voting member, and any reference documents and/or comments associated with the votes.