Joint Committee on Dietary Supplements

• 1.  2023 DS JC Meeting Poll

Posted 07-26-2023 08:33 AM

Hello Everyone,

As I have mentioned, we are moving the annual face to face meeting to NSF Headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI. We have made this decision for a few reasons, one of which is to provide better audio/visual technology. Even though we will have better A/V technology I want to encourage everyone to attend in person. It is important to foster that fellowship and provides great networking opportunities for you. Since we are not hosting at our normal date I have created a doodle poll to set the date that will work the majority of the JC. Please use the link below to indicate all dates that you are available by EOB August 2nd. Thank you!

Doodle

Doodle remove preview
    Doodle
    Doodle is the simplest way to schedule meetings with clients, colleagues, or friends. Find the best time for one-to-ones and team meetings with our user-friendly calendar tool. Get started today!
    View this on Doodle >

Best,

Rachel 

------------------------------
    Rachel Brooker Standards Development Liaison
    Standards Development Liaison
    NSF
    Ann Arbor MI
    734-827-6866

• 2.  RE: 2023 DS JC Meeting Poll

Posted 07-27-2023 11:45 AM

Hi All,

I received the question of if observers should reply to the doodle poll. Yes, we would appreciate it if observers responded. We want to make sure we try to best accommodate all participants on this JC. 

Thank you,
    Rachel  

NSF
    Ann Arbor MI
    734-827-6866

• 3.  RE: 2023 DS JC Meeting Poll

Posted 08-10-2023 01:01 PM

Thank you to everyone who participated on the doodle poll to help set the 2023 annual JC meeting. The meeting will be November 7th at NSF Headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI. There will be a call in option. The time will be subject to the amount of issue papers but for now we are planning on 8:00 am to 3:00 pm ET. The deadline to turn in issue papers is September 30th. A formal invite will follow as we get closer to the date but I wanted to give you all as much notice as possible. 

Thanks,

Rachel 

NSF
    Ann Arbor MI
    734-827-6866

• 4.  RE: 2023 DS JC Meeting Poll

Posted 08-11-2023 11:24 AM
    Rachel,

Can you provide some guidance on how to take advantage of the travel and housing funds via NSF to attend the meeting this fall? Thanks.

Bhodi

Bhodi (Michael) Tims, PhD

Pronoun he/him/his

Program Director: 
    Cannabis Science
    Maryland University of Integrative Health

On Aug 10, 2023, at 1:00 PM, Brooker, Rachel via NSF Standards <Mail@nsf.org> wrote:

Joint Committee on Dietary Supplements

Post New Message
    Re: 2023 DS JC Meeting Poll
    Reply to Group Reply to Sender
    Aug 10, 2023 1:01 PM
    Brooker, Rachel

Thank you to everyone who participated on the doodle poll to help set the 2023 annual JC meeting. The meeting will be November 7th at NSF Headquarters in Ann Arbor, MI. There will be a call in option. The time will be subject to the amount of issue papers but for now we are planning on 8:00 am to 3:00 pm ET. The deadline to turn in issue papers is September 30th. A formal invite will follow as we get closer to the date but I wanted to give you all as much notice as possible. 

Thanks,

Rachel 

NSF
    Ann Arbor MI
    734-827-6866
      Reply to Group Online   View Thread   Recommend   Forward   

You are subscribed to "Joint Committee on Dietary Supplements" as mtims@muih.edu. To change your subscriptions, go to My Subscriptions. To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to Unsubscribe.

Original Message:
    Sent: 8/10/2023 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: RE: 2023 DS JC Meeting Poll

Thanks,

Rachel 

NSF
    Ann Arbor MI
    734-827-6866