Joint Committee on Sustainability Program Document for Architectural Coatings

• 1.  2024 JC on Sustainability Program Document for Architectural Coatings Meeting summary - Draft.pdf uploaded

Posted 16 days ago
    Submitter's message
    Hello Everyone,

I have uploaded the summary from the meeting last week. I will be opening a ballot in a matter of minutes that will determine the future of this standard so if you are a member and were not in attendance at this meeting please make sure you review this summary prior to voting. If you have any questions please reach out to me or our JC chair Ralph and we would be happy to answer.

Best,
    Rachel
    -- Rachel Brooker
    Document Name: 2024 JC on Sustainability Program Document for Architectural Coatings Meeting summary - Draft.pdf

No description provided.
    Download Latest Revision

Submitter: Rachel Brooker
    Group: Joint Committee on Sustainability Program Document for Architectural Coatings
    Folder: 4/17/24
    Date submitted: 2024-04-22 14:26:39

---------------------------------
    Rachel Brooker Standards Development Liaison
    Standards Development Liaison
    NSF
    734-827-6866 Standards Development Liaison
    rbrooker@nsf.org
    ---------------------------------

• 2.  RE: 2024 JC on Sustainability Program Document for Architectural Coatings Meeting summary - Draft.pdf uploaded

Posted 13 days ago
    Edited by William Le Roy 13 days ago

Hi Rachel, I found the link to the ballot - thank you - Bill Le Roy - EPA

------------------------------
    William Le Roy
    EPA
    le-roy.william@epa.gov

• 3.  RE: 2024 JC on Sustainability Program Document for Architectural Coatings Meeting summary - Draft.pdf uploaded

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Bill, here is the link to the ballot (Multi-attribute sustainability standard or withdraw the standard): https://standards.nsf.org/higherlogic/ws/groups/6cb5c3e2-1ef0-468b-8dc2-018976fa430b/ballots/ballot?id=8994 

Emily Richardson Coordinator, Standards
    Coordinator, Standards
    NSF
    313-752-1904 Coordinator, Standards
    erichardson@nsf.org