Joint Committee on GMP for Over-the-Counter Drugs

• 1.  Invitation to the 2023 Joint Committee on GMP for Over-the-Counter Drugs meeting

Posted 09-13-2023 05:56 PM
      |   view attached

The Joint Committee on GMP for Over-the-Counter Drugs will be meeting on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at the BRiC Conference Center, located at 5000 T-Rex Avenue, Boca Raton, FL 33431. The meeting is tentatively scheduled from 8:30 am to 11:30 am (ET) (this will be confirmed once all proposed agenda items are received). An agenda and meeting package will be made available to attendees approximately 15 days prior to the meeting.

If you are interested in attending the GRMA Summit, you can access the agenda HERE.

The GRMA Summit activities are not part of the NSF JC meetings and will require participants to register with the GRMA.

Microsoft Teams meeting 
    Join on your computer, mobile app or room device 
    Click here to join the meeting 
    Meeting ID: 271 688 152 428
    Passcode: PH3BKh 
    Download Teams | Join on the web

Join with a video conferencing device
    138783800@teams.bjn.vc
    Video Conference ID: 115 730 040 2 
    Alternate VTC instructions

Or call in (audio only) 
    +1 248-434-3387,,891407198#   United States, Pontiac
    Phone Conference ID: 891 407 198# 
    Find a local number | Reset PIN

------------------------------
    Thank you,

Amanda Zeoli (she/her)
    Coordinator, Standards
    NSF
    734-773-4208
    azeoli@nsf.org

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: Invitation to the 2023 Joint Committee on GMP for Over-the-Counter Drugs meeting

Posted 09-18-2023 10:46 AM

Hello Everyone,

I was made aware that some members had issues booking your rooms. Allyn from the GRMA has fixed this issue and there are now plenty of rooms on the block for the JC meeting days. If you wanted to stay over the weekend though you may want to grab your rooms as soon as possible as there are a limited number of rooms for the weekend. 

Please make sure to log on to the NOW and RSVP if you are or are not attending. 

Thank you,
    Rachel 

Rachel Brooker Standards Development Liaison
    Standards Development Liaison
    NSF
    734-827-6866 Standards Development Liaison
    rbrooker@nsf.org

• 3.  RE: Invitation to the 2023 Joint Committee on GMP for Over-the-Counter Drugs meeting

Posted 11-10-2023 02:56 PM

i Everyone,

I just wanted to remind those who have not responded to the RSVP 'ballot' for the upcoming annual in person meeting to please do so. We also have been told that not many rooms have been booked for the hotel. As always I encourage you to attend in person but we do offer virtual attendance. I know that we are all very busy this time of year and details for this meeting might have been overlooked so please make sure you have responded to the RSVP 'ballot' and reserve your rooms!

SpringHill Suites & Embassy Suites Room Blocks End November 13th<o:p></o:p>

o   Book Here - https://grmalliance.org/grma-summit-2023/. 

Best,

Rachel 

Rachel Brooker Standards Development Liaison
    Standards Development Liaison
    NSF
    734-827-6866 Standards Development Liaison
    rbrooker@nsf.org